Wednesday, September 4, 2013

i have a question about puting in a speaker system in my truck?

best speaker system for truck
 on Chevy Speaker Wire Harness Connection Plug 1991 2010 | eBay
best speaker system for truck image



A.J


i want to put in a speaker system in my truck i want to put speakers on the doors one on each door and i also wanted to put Subwoofers in i wanted about 5000 watts how much will that cost me?


Answer
a sum of money between $1 and $3000

What upgrades should I make to my truck?




aeagle stu


I'm 16 and have a 1997 GMC Sierra, and basically love it. However, I am not satisfied with the speaker system, and obviously, as I am 16, what girls think of it is foremost on my mind. Any speaker systems that you consider to be good? I'm not one of the guys that blasts speakers all the time, but when the time comes, I want to be able to. Also, any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
Depending on how much space you have behind the seats, you may just want to stick with some quality 10's and an amp. Also, no matter what you get, make sure to get an alarm. Even if they drill the speaker box into the body of your truck, if someone wants to steal it, they can. I know from experience!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i have a question about puting in a speaker system in my truck?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment