Monday, September 2, 2013

Where can I find an "idiots guide" to outdoor speaker installation?

best outdoor wireless speaker system
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best outdoor wireless speaker system image



Katherine


I don't even know where to start. I need to know what I need to do a full installation of an outdoor speaker stereo system. Questions I have range from: What kind of receiver do I need? How do the outdoor speakers hook up to a receiver that's inside? Do I need an outdoor volume controller? If so, how do I hook that up as well?

I really need "start from scratch" instruction guide. Please help.



Answer
Not sure where to find an Idiots Guide but can tell you what I did with outdoor speakers.
First, buy speakers that are suited for outdoor use. I mounted them under the overhang of the roof around the patio.
Lot's of choices on speakers, some are designed to look like large stones that you can place in a garden, etc.
I ran speaker wire to the inside where the audio equipment is located.
Have a Yamaha receiver that is hooked to the external speakers as well as the inside speakers, TV, VCR, etc.
The receiver has a speaker switch. You can select the speakers you want to use. It is like an A/B switch.
You can also buy wireless speakers. They will be more expensive and I am not sure how well they work.
You might go to Radio Shack and see what they carry in speakers. Have them draw out the hookups for you. I am not touting Radio Shack, any number of good stores handle audio equipment.
I would not want to invest a tremendous amount of money in exterior speakers. To many things can happen to them and you will not be able to tell the difference in sound quality outdoors, anyway.
Good luck

Need to find low cost wireless speakers?




Kona


I have a RCA RTD215 dvd system and need to find wireless rear speakers. Any ideas? Thank you!


Answer
http://www.buy.com/prod/cables-unlimited-audio-unlimiled-black-900mhz-wireless-indoor-outdoor/q/loc/111/206897425.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find an "idiots guide" to outdoor speaker installation?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment