Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What is the best soundbar speaker system?

speaker system coby
 on Coby CSMP67 2.1 Speaker System - CSMP67 - 589306 - Page 1 | pcRUSH.com
speaker system coby image



Vaishali


I donât really have a big room, but I need something that provides adequate sound. I need something that has minimal wires and is very effective for the cost. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.


Answer
One soundbar speaker system that i would recommend is the Coby DVD988 DVD Home Theater Soundbar System. It is a very good system that is well worth the price. It has many features and the system is sleek and good looking. Here are some good features that it includes:
* Slot-loading progressive scan DVD player, DVD,DVD R/RW, and JPEG compatible
* Plays digital media files directly from USB drives and SD/MMC cards
* Dolby Pro Logic surround sound technology
* Integrated digital AM/FM tuner with 40-station preset memory
* Optical digital, and analog AV outputs for home theater use
It is a great soundbar speaker system for just $114.95
Hope i helped

Can I use my hdtv as a receiver for a speaker system?

Q. My tv has an HDMI input and red and white input. I need to know if I get a surround sound speaker set with a subwoofer, will I have to by a receiver alone or can I just use my tv? Please help.


Answer
Your TV will only put out a stereo signal, in order to get surround you need a Dolby processor of some kind the easiest and most reasonable is to get a Dolby receiver, here is one for $142 which will work quite well, you could also try a Coby surround system for as little as $99 but they are built kinda cheap and I would not recommend them....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best soundbar speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment