Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Any recommendations for a mini-stereo system with two remote speakers in a barn?

best speaker system under 150
 on www.stores.ebay.com/outdooraudiosystems
best speaker system under 150 image



Mary


I would like to put a small stereo system (AM/FM radio, MP3 player input, CD player) in my barn workshop and be able to hear it in that room. I'd also like to add two remote speakers in the outer barn area, and they can be hard wired to the stereo through an adjacent wall but wireless would be better. The barn will get very cold but the workroom will not get colder than 50 degrees. Any low cost (under $150) recommendations?


Answer
for you aux. speakers look at OWI 202 they are good in an out door environment and sound great and at under $150 a good buy. I would just get a used stereo from Craig's list the minis are not good if you do not use their speakers. I would not recommend wireless.

What is a good surround sound system?




Stephen Op


I have a 32'' Vizio tv with a ps3 as a player. Using hdmi cables but speakers are not that good. Where can I find a 5.1 Surround Sound System for at least under $150 but I would pay $200 at most. I would even buy one used if I have to.


Answer
Frankly, for that amount of money, you are going to get, well, cheap crap.

Now if you could get up to about $400, you could get a Pioneer 5.1 521-K receiver for $165 from Buy.c*m, and for $200 you could get a Polk 6750 5.1 speaker set from Newegg. Under $400 and you have good electronics and good sound. With connectivity to plug in several HDMI devices.

Now, one could look on local classified sites for used speakers, but the savings for a full 5.1 set won't be huge. Good speakers in that price zone would be Infinity and Polk.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any recommendations for a mini-stereo system with two remote speakers in a barn?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment