Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Anyone know anything about outdoor speakers and systems?

best buy outdoor speaker system
 on Thursday, Sept. 26. Both buildings, as well as the outdoor ...
best buy outdoor speaker system image



aaa b


I'm trying set up and outdoor surround speaker system with a media player type of thing in the pool house. we have a media server at my house as well but i don't know much about outdoor sound systems. I have the speaker wires run around for the speakers i just don't have the speakers or main feed device - tuner/head/whatever it's called. If you know anywhere online or anywhere else that sells these things for an affordable price. I'd appreciate you telling me. Thank you.


Answer
I would try Best Buy or any store that sell TV's and stereos. What you need is a home theater receiver and some outdoor speakers. Outdoor speakers are pretty much like any speaker except they are treated to work in wet environments.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=abcat0205006&type=category

Want to get music from my cable box to play out doors on my deck?




Captbieg


I have a single channel stereo system in the house that is conected to the box. Can I get a wireless audio tran/reciever connect the transmitter to the cable box and the reciever to a seperate stereo reciever on the deck connected to my outdoor speakers? Picking up the cable channel playing inside and transmiiting the signal out side? Any recommended brands to buy or stay away from?


Answer
Keep it simple - just get a separate receiver and split the audio outs from the cable box to both your indoor receiver and the outdoor one. All you need to do this is a pair of RCA "Y" cables available at Radio Shack and elsewhere.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8254612&st=stereo+receiver&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1169512582154

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8425661&st=y+cables&lp=5&type=product&cp=1&id=1181832624724




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone know anything about outdoor speakers and systems?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment