Sunday, July 21, 2013

What is the nicest speaker system that i can get for $150?

speaker system mp3
 on Hi Fi Speaker Tiger Panda Pig 2.1 Loudspeaker mp3 speaker/usb speaker ...
speaker system mp3 image



Ben


I have a HTC thunderbolt, and I would like a nice speaker system (just like an ipod dock, I don't want ten different speakers) I can get for about $150 that I can plug into with an aux cord and listen to my music?


Answer
This is an excelent docking station. It sounds better than Bose, for a fraction of the cost.
http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Stereo-Speaker-Players-S5010/dp/B000REOEDS

The best part is, it will connect to any kind of phone or mp3 player.

If a MP3 docking system says made for ipod will it also accomodate any mp3 player?




Anfield Sc


Can't afford an iPod and looking for a generic portable speaker system that will accomodate any MP3 player.


Answer
The dock that plugs into the bottom of an iPod (stands it up) is for iPod only.

However, most speaker systems also have a port that works with anything with a headphone jack. Check to make sure before you buy, most have this but not all. (also called an aux/auxiliary jack)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the nicest speaker system that i can get for $150?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment