Saturday, July 27, 2013

How do I set up a wireless speaker system in my apartment?

speaker system bluetooth
 on ... Bluetooth Dongle Antenna,Bluetooth Wireless Mouse,12meg High Clear PC
speaker system bluetooth image



Jennie P


How do I set up a wireless speaker system in my apartment?
So I've got a desktop PC with wireless internet. I want to get speakers in my lounge/diner and in my bedroom that will play the music from my PC e.g. itunes/spotify.
Is it possible? Is it complicated?



Answer
You can buy wireless speakers which have a transmitter which plugs into e pc audio socket and receivers in the speakers.

Or you could buy a video sender, and ignore the picture part of it, plug the audio into the pc and plug some speakers Into the receiver end.

Or you could use Bluetooth, depending how far away the receiver needs to be (usually 10m or 30ft maximum). You can buy bluetooth speakers or an adapter (Belkin do one) that you can plug existing speakers into, If your PC doesn't have Bluetooth you can buy a USB Bluetooth adapter very cheaply.

On the other hand, all these are a bit expensive and diddly. It ought be easier to buy an iPod or other mp3 player and plug it into speakers in each room whe you need them.

I'm not sure that you'll be able to play to several sets of speakers at once whatever you do. Certainly not using Bluetooth.

What is the best portable speaker system for ipods and ipads under $100?




Derek


Im looking to take advantage of the cyber monday deals today, and am looking for a portable speaker system that has very good base and would allow me to plug my ipod or ipad in without having to connect the speakers to a computer. What is the very best speaker system under $100 (cyber monday deals) with a lot of bass and good sound quality? Note: I am not looking for headphones


Answer
Jawbone Jambox wireless bluetooth speaker can be had for $119 on Amazon.com
I would think for the money Jawbone would be hard to beat. As you know you pay for bass, whatever you get will not raise eyebrows. A far better option would be to purchase a pair of Dayton Audio B652 bookshelf speakers for $43.83 ass to it LP-2020A Lepai Tripath Class-T Hi Fi Audio Mini Amp with power supply for $15.69. I assure you this would be the far better sounding set up under $100 anyone can imagine with money to spare. You may have to get a few cables for everything to come together but you would still be within your $100 budget. It will put a smile on your face every time you hear it.

Enjoy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I set up a wireless speaker system in my apartment?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment