Saturday, July 27, 2013

How can I connect up my surround sound speaker system?

best speaker system 5.1
 on Yamaha YHT-397 5.1-Channel Home Theater System | Blog | Best Home ...
best speaker system 5.1 image



dec


My friend kindly gave me a SAMSUNG PSWS100E/PâSFS100E 5.1 Surround Speaker System.
but I have no idea how to set it up all i am looking at is connectors but don't know what I need to connect them too. all I have is speakers do I need an additional control unit?



Answer
Yes you need a receiver for controlling that speaker system. I'm not familiar with it, but Samsung does make good video products, but their audio is sub-standard. This Denon receiver is a good buy for entry level home theater folks: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_033AVR391/Denon-AVR-391.html?tp=179 Good luck!

What do I need to use a 5.1 surround sound speaker system?




photojunky


I recent got a 5.1 surround sound speaker system, and the main tower that controls everything is kinda busted to put it simply. What do I need to replace that head unit? Do I need a Home Theater Receiver to manage the different audio sources?

I want to be able to connect my computer, have a radio reciver , CD player, tv and other connections such as that.

The wires are standard speaker cables, with no adapter on the end, merely the stripped wire.



Answer
Yes, you need a A/V receiver.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I connect up my surround sound speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment