Thursday, July 25, 2013

What is the best home theater sound set up I can have using $6,000?

8.2 speaker system
 on QSC ISA 800Ti Power Amplifier
8.2 speaker system image



Victor


I have $6,000 to spend on a home theater speaker system. This including a 5.1 surround sound speaker system, cables, receivers, etc. I want to best system possible for my home theater at this price.
No. None of that stuff. I'm getting a 60" Pioneer Elite Kuro Plasma Television. That is not included in the price. The 6000 is solely to do with anything related to the sound. Speakers, audio cables, receivers....etc



Answer
if you really want to have THE BEST home theater, get rid of that 60" plasma TV, get yourself a 1080p Home Theater Projector here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-VPLHW10-3-LCD-Theater-Projector/dp/B001GD6PM2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1258979314&sr=8-2
which is $2,719.95

and a Sony Home Theater (HDMI ready):
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BRAVIA-DAV-HDX589W-5-1-Channel-Theater/dp/B001W0Y440/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1258979481&sr=1-2
which is $324.87

so $2719.95 + $324.87= $3045 and you still have left from your $6,000 budget sped the rest of the money on improving your theater room for more Home Cinema Experience.

good luck!

How to connect speakers with wire to my laptop?







This is a tricky one...
I have aquired a hifi system which consists of 2 speakers and the actual system. They are all seperate and each individual speaker has speaker wire coming out (2 little ones) with wire which you plug in the back of the actual system. I would like to connect the speakers to my laptop but i dont know how. do i have to purchase anything like an amp? I would also like it to have a 3.5mm plug to put intop my laptop.

if anyone could help me. thanks



Answer
Okay, if I understand this right i can help. I go to college and i take my receiver and one technics speaker. I wanted to play my ipod and my computer sounds through my receiver and out my speaker. I thought about it for a while and I came up with this answer.

My receiver has rca (white, red, and yellow) ports that i can connect my tv, xbox, wii, playstation, etc to. I went to wal-mart and bought a cord that had the white and red plugs and at the other end had a headphone plug. I plugged it into the rca ports on the receiver and plug the other end into my ipod and laptop headphone jack. I hope this is what you were looking for.

You can get this cord at radioshack, wal-mart, and bestbuy as for a few.

Or you can go to amazon and buy it there.
Here's the link

http://www.amazon.com/1-5m-Stereo-Audio-Cable-Xbox-360/dp/B003LV9O7A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1276151193&sr=8-2

i hope i helped. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best home theater sound set up I can have using $6,000?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment