Saturday, July 27, 2013

How is the sound system in the 07' G35?

speaker system repair
 on ... computer-speaker-usb-speaker-small-speakers-speakers-usb-mini-USB.jpg
speaker system repair image



AHHH


I'm planning on buying the 07' G35 40K miles this March, and was wondering how are speakers and sound system in the car? How many watts?

Also, are these cars reliable like Toyota's are?



Answer
My '07 had the premum radio which sounds good and really thumps. I didnt opt for the nav package which would have given the addition of storage for your mp3's. the nav package also has a more thorough user interface, for things as simple as seeing your tires air pressure...and the ability to reset a low tire light if you are so unlucky enough to have yours go on with just the premium radio...the dealer needs to use a computer to turn off the light.

my '07 g35 had multiple warranty repairs since it was the first year of the body style. hopefully all have been remedied as they could get expensive. under warranty I have had new window seals replaced as they were breaking down, a new steering wheel as the plastic around the steering wheel buttons was wearing prematurely, the cluster pod cover was replaced as the edges were lifting up leaving a bigger space from the buttons (makes more sense when you see it), i also had a wind noise that needed a different window seal to be replaced.

With everything changed I have no problems since. You might want to look into a '08 or '09 since you are buying used. these will likely have the 7 speed transmission for better MPG and 20 more horse power.

I have two speakers from my stereo music system which has broken down. I wish to use the speakers?




KP


I wish to use these speaker with my laptop. They are 2 stereo speakers 12 watt rms each and 2 drivers per speaker. The speakers have base reflex system. The music system cannot be repaired. I cannot spend more than 2000 Indian Rupess (around 50 dollars). Any suggestions please?


Answer
Those speakers need an amplifier - you cannot connect them directly to the computer. You would be better off just buying some computer speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How is the sound system in the 07' G35?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment