Thursday, July 25, 2013

How do I connect my laptop to external self powered speakers?

speaker system audio
 on sony sound sound system, sony sound sound system Manufacturers in ...
speaker system audio image



Tschuler


I am trying to connect my laptop to some external logitech self powered speakers. I'm runing a standard minijack audio cord from my laptops headphone out to my external speaker systems audio input in and as soon as I plug it in I hear a loud buzzing noise comeing from all speakers.
Do I need to change a setting from digital to analog or buy a converter? or what?



Answer
the minijacks are either not proper connected, the cord is broken or the jacks have no clean contacts. i've noticed the same sometimes on my laptop speakers, but after deconnect and reconnect the jacks the buzzing noise disappeared.

Can you add a seperate subwoofer to the Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System?




Robert


Hi, I am looking at a PC audio speaker system the "Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System" and I know they have a small subwoofer built into each speaker, but I would like to add a larger separate subwoofer is the little speaker compatible able to do that?


Answer
no its not capable of doing that...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect my laptop to external self powered speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment