Sunday, July 21, 2013

Is an 800 Watt Home Theater system a good one to buy?

best theater speaker system review
 on Sony HT-CT150 3D Sound Bar System
best theater speaker system review image



Cameron


I'm a first time Surround sound buyer and
5.1 Channel 800W Home Theater Surround Sound Speaker System - MA Audio MA5817
1
this is the model I am looking at because it's cosmetically cool looking to me but is it any good?



Answer
OMG, that's just a cheap piece of garbage. It doesn't have '800 watts', makers of such cheap crap routinely use grossly dishonest tricks to measure audio power at distortion levels that would make anyone listening flee for their lives.

Read the Amaz*n review titled -Pathetic. If you don't like reading, at least read my summary, April 20, 2012-

-Most Important!!: To be honest, after I found out that the $120 I paid for this was a waste of money and that I was going to have to send it back (faulty product out of the box), I went to walmart and bought an Altec Lansing BX1221 for ~$25. IT SOUNDS THE SAME, if not better, than this product did.-

The cheapest system that I could recommend without cringing is the Onkyo HT-S3500 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker/Receiver Package, $235 at Amaz*n. If you cannot afford $235, don't buy anything.

What is a good speaker system for a HDTV plasma?




arkiemom


I bought my husband a 42"plasma flat screen for Christmas. We are thinking about adding a wireless speaker system to enhance the sound. It is in an average size living room - so we don't want to be "blasted" by sound - just good sound for movies etc. We also don't want to spend more than $250. Any recommendations?


Answer
Nothing sounds better then a Bose. You are not likely to get "great" sound for $250. I could be wrong through. However Bose does offer a small home theater system that will give you great sound with out be "blasted" by it. It is $499 however Bose offers a interest free payment plan. They take out a monthly charge to your credit card automatically with out charging you interest for 12 mos making it more affordable! I provided a link below if you want to check it out. I have also included a link to reviews of the best home theaters it also talks about less expensive models this may also help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is an 800 Watt Home Theater system a good one to buy?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment