Thursday, July 25, 2013

What all do I need for a good truck sound system with good bass?

best speaker system for a truck
 on Car Audio Amplifiers - BrandsMart USA - Search Results
best speaker system for a truck image



Quin


I have an 04 Toyota Tacoma double cab and looking for a good system. The truck still has the factory issue speakers and everything. Im just looking to know how many subwoofers/ tweeters/ amps? And do I need a mechanic to install?


Answer
There are custom subwoofer boxes for your truck. Unless you are will to put subs in your truck bed, you will only be able to have a small build. Just amp your speakers, get a small sub setup and the difference will amaze you.

how would i hook a home theater sub to my truck?




Chris M


ok i just bought my frist car and it is a beater 1985 gmc sierra s15... there isnt enough room to fit a sub in there and i dont want to spend alot of money on special 1ns.. i was told that it is possioble to put in a home theater speaker system in there... does any one know how to or can give me some tips on how to do it?


Answer
You could do it, but I seriously doubt that you would be impressed with the results. Instead, you could try a shallow woofer such as a Kicker C12. Alpine and Pioneer, as well as a few other brands sell these, and they will fit, if you have the right box. Also, the home theater sub would probably have a different ohm rating than your car audio equipment, which could have harmful results for the sub. Try a search on Ebay titled " shallow subs" and there should be about 79 results ( I just did it)79 items found for: shallow subs in Consumer Electronics




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What all do I need for a good truck sound system with good bass?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment