Monday, July 22, 2013

How can I connect up my surround sound speaker system?

best entry level speaker system
 on Inside Nissan Armada Hybrid (pic. 2)
best entry level speaker system image



dec


My friend kindly gave me a SAMSUNG PSWS100E/PâSFS100E 5.1 Surround Speaker System.
but I have no idea how to set it up all i am looking at is connectors but don't know what I need to connect them too. all I have is speakers do I need an additional control unit?



Answer
Yes you need a receiver for controlling that speaker system. I'm not familiar with it, but Samsung does make good video products, but their audio is sub-standard. This Denon receiver is a good buy for entry level home theater folks: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_033AVR391/Denon-AVR-391.html?tp=179 Good luck!

What are the differences between entry-level positions with a big four accounting firm vs. a smaller company?




lynch3br


I am a senior at James Madison University and with graduation right around the corner I am currently interviewing for my first position. I am majoring in computer information systems and between career fairs, company information sessions, and guest speakers I have learned a great deal about the opportunities in the field. However, the answer to one question has continued to elude me.

More specific than the question above: What are the major differences between an entry-level it advisory position with a big-four accounting firm vs. a similar position with a firm such as CGI or Accenture that label themselves as a consulting company?

I appreciate anything that anyone can tell me and I want to thank you in advance for any experiences that you share.



Answer
Big 4 experience is very valuable for ones career for several reasons, most importantly
1. They have a reputation for being tough. So anyone who can survive a few years with them, must be better than average.
2. Because of their international recognition, there are lots of opportunities for life after Big 4.
3. There are existing strong Big 4 alumni networks that will help you strengthen your professional connections.

Over the years, the definition of Big 4 has changed. But people still recognize these names being the top tier IT consulting firms: Accenture, Andersen, BearingPoint, CapGemini, Deloitte & Touche, Ernst & Young, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers.

Best wishes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I connect up my surround sound speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment