Friday, July 26, 2013

how would i hook a home theater sub to my truck?

best speaker system for truck
 on Amazon.com: Pyle Complete Car Audio System Kit for Car/truck/vehicle ...
best speaker system for truck image



Chris M


ok i just bought my frist car and it is a beater 1985 gmc sierra s15... there isnt enough room to fit a sub in there and i dont want to spend alot of money on special 1ns.. i was told that it is possioble to put in a home theater speaker system in there... does any one know how to or can give me some tips on how to do it?


Answer
You could do it, but I seriously doubt that you would be impressed with the results. Instead, you could try a shallow woofer such as a Kicker C12. Alpine and Pioneer, as well as a few other brands sell these, and they will fit, if you have the right box. Also, the home theater sub would probably have a different ohm rating than your car audio equipment, which could have harmful results for the sub. Try a search on Ebay titled " shallow subs" and there should be about 79 results ( I just did it)79 items found for: shallow subs in Consumer Electronics

Randomly about two weeks ago my speakers stopped emitting noise? Battery problem or fuse?




Christian


About 2 weeks ago I turned on my truck (2001 Toyota Tundra) and my stereo was on and was acting normal but no sound was coming out. A few days later when I turned on my truck it did work but after an hour it stopped. Also 2 years ago I installed a new stereo/speaker system in my truck. Just curious what the problem may be and what a potential solution could be. Thanks and much love.


Answer
take your head unit out and see if the wires are all connected good... ie.. blue to blue red to red ect... if there all good then you should have a fuse either on your head unit or on one of the wires most likelt the blue or yellow and make sure its not blown.... it wouldnt be a fuse on your cars fuse box b/c if i t was the head unit wouldnt turn on hope it helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how would i hook a home theater sub to my truck?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment