Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I am buying a sound bar for my fiance which is better?

best 2.1 speaker system home theater
 on Bar And Ikea Besta Livingroom and kitchen Best Home Theater Systems ...
best 2.1 speaker system home theater image



Sierra


Which is better? I have no idea which one is better then the others. I dont understand electronics. I am on the fence about these two they are the same price the Philips HSB2313A/F7 2.1 CH Home Theater Soundbar Speaker System with Subwoofer or the Philips CSS2123/F7 2.1 Soundbar with Subwoofer.


Answer
Phillips is not a very good name brand at all. those bargain price unit are not very good in quality or reliability. Look for name brand like Polk audio, Definitive Technology or any speaker manufacturer. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for. You should demo them prior to any purchase and let your own ears be the judge. Hope this will help you out.

Will cheap home theatre systems give me sound?




michael


I have a 32in. LCD tv whose sound no longer works. I can't find a place to get it fixed.
I was wondering if I bought a cheap all in one 2.1 channel home theater system could it then be used to watch over the air free television with sound.
Like could I somehow connected the TV antenna to the dvd played and use the home theater speakers to watch tv?



Answer
IF your tv has RCA audio output jacks on the rear then the cheapest way to get sound is to do this: Obtain a pair of powered speakers made for PC use. You can find these at thrift stores all day long if you don't want to buy new. Buy a stereo MALE RCA to stereo FEMALE 1/8" mini adaptor cable. These cost less than $10. Hook up the RCAs on the adaptor cable to the tv's audio outputs. Then hook up the powered speaker's male 1/8" stereo mini to the other end of the adaptor cable. Plug the speakers into an A/C outlet and turn the volume up about halfway. Go into your tv's audio menu and select the "variable" volume setting this way you can adjust the volume using your tv remote. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am buying a sound bar for my fiance which is better?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment