Monday, October 14, 2013

What is a good turntable/speaker system for under $150?

best speaker system for turntable
 on Music Hall - MMF-5.1 - Turntable with Magic Cartridge-Audio Advisor
best speaker system for turntable image



Jared


I'm looking for a nice turntable and speaker set for less than $150. I like the convenience of all-in-one sets that have the speakers built in, have a CD player, and have an AUX cable that can play from mp3 devices, but I can easily deal with a standard turntable plus a set of speakers if the audio quality is better. So does anyone have any recommendations of all-in-one sets and regular turntables plus speaker sets? I'll probably be purchasing from Amazon. Thanks!


Answer
I think you can buy the same by visiting the below link. Here you will get the worlds best speakers hence visit once it will only take sometime of yours and some calls if you wish to contact them.

I have to DJ for 60 preteen girl scouts and their fathers at a dance. Any tips?




lilpinkchi


To make sure they enjoy themselves...

I don't have a turntable or anything. its just an ipod dock hooked up to a speaker system and a microphone.



Answer
I doubt this will help much but you probably want to steer clear of Combichrist and M1dy. Maybe some sort of pop happy sort of music. Hannah Montana or something? (Sorry, I'm a techno freak and have no idea who the current pop icons are.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good turntable/speaker system for under $150?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment