Sunday, October 13, 2013

How does the numbers of Watts affect sound in a system?

system speaker no sound
 on KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Home Cinema Speaker System ...
system speaker no sound image



Gabe


I was looking at 2 sound systems I would like to purchase. The 10-speaker system claims to have 265 Watts and the 8-speaker sound system claims to have 450 Watts. Does that mean that the 450 Watt system can sound louder and clearer over the 265 Watt system?


Answer
Some times if you add to much wattage to speakers you can cause your speakers to become distorted at higher volumes. But in general more watts equals more volume. Although better speakers equal clearer sound.

How do I use my home theater system speakers rather than the tv speakers?




TK


I have my panasonic viera TC-P42S1 tv hooked up with my HT-S5200 onkyo home theater system via HDMI cable. How do I use my home theater system speakers rather than the tv speakers? I've messed around with turning the tv speakers off, and I know that I have everything connected right. I just can't find the option to switch from tv speakers, to home theater speakers. I've looked through my menu settings, and viera link. I need help please!


Answer
How is your cable or disc network connected to the tv. If it is connected to the tv you need to connect an optical cable from the tv to the Onkyo HT. When you want to hear the tv sound through the speakers you will need to select the source you connected the optical cable to the Onkyo system. Or you can connect the cable or disc network directly to the Onkyo versus to the tv. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does the numbers of Watts affect sound in a system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment