Thursday, October 17, 2013

How does a speaker work when tested but not when I play Itunes?

speaker system altec lansing
 on lansing altec lansing vs2421 2 1 piece multimedia speaker system
speaker system altec lansing image



ZapMast


I have Altec Lansing THX Certified ADA995 Surround Sound 5.1 Speaker System
My center speaker does not work when I play music through Itunes.When I test the speakers it works. How do I get it to play with Itunes?



Answer
I would like to send new year wishes to you, to everyone in the world 'Wish you a Happy New Year", be happy. Friendly greeting CHIM NON

Which speakers would sound better hooked up to a tv?




Art_Vandel


I have a Sony, three disk changer speaker system with 2 large speakers and I have Altec -lansing computer speakers, 2 small speakers and a subwoofer. Which one of these would give me the best sound when hooked up to my vizio tv? Thanks!


Answer
Large speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does a speaker work when tested but not when I play Itunes?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment