Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How would using a different size ground cable from power cable effect a sound system?

best car speaker system setup
 on ... Audio System ($330,000) is honored as the Worlds Most Expensive Car
best car speaker system setup image



rettilps


Regarding car audio setup, if I were to have an 8 ga power cable powering an amplifier for subs, what would happen if I were to use a smaller ga grounding cable? What if I used a larger ground cable?


Answer
well i am using a 10 ga power cable for my subs it is going perfect, i have used 14 ga speaker wire before also and it works just fine. But in my opinion i dont think it matters how big your ground wire is, im not an expert on this but i still know quite a bit though ;).

What sound system setup should I get for my car. I drive a 2013 kia forte koup?




Taylor War


Looking for your guys recommendations on amps subs speakers all that good stuff. I'm a music but and listen to literally everything and am a music student studying music management. Needless to say I definitely want loud but more importantly I want superb sound quality. Only downfall is I'm not looking to take a small loan so easy on the wallet guys. All suggestions are welcome and appreciated.


Answer
simple i would get some entry level jl audio. w0 are awesome and a mono block m350 alpine amp, i would get a sealed dual 10 or 12 inch box depending on which size you want, the 12s will give you a lower bass but 10 are very respectable and save a little on the weight factor. door speakers stick to alpine type s or r's very very awesome sound, cd player i would opt for a kenwood or alpine unit. with mp3 and usb and hd radio built in if you got the money to spend i would do this entry level system all day long.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How would using a different size ground cable from power cable effect a sound system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment