Saturday, October 19, 2013

Is there anybody know how the speaker at school work?

speaker system not working
 on Bose-3-2-1-Powered-Speaker-System-Subwoofer-ONLY-working-condition
speaker system not working image



tuti


I'm doing a project called "Community service" at my school. I and my partner try to find the way to play music during the last minute of our school break. We know that we can apply music to the speaker system, which works like a telephone. So I hope you guys who know anything about how the speaker system at school work and tell me. Plus, if you know more about technology can you give me some advise so I can know how to apply the music into the speaker automatically?
Thank you.



Answer
Are you sure that this is not a prank?

Anyway, the only practical way to do this is to connect your music player (ipod, cd player or whatever) to the PA system mixer. It will probably be in the main office somewhere. If you actually have permission to do this, the school's maintenance person can help you.

My house was hit with lightning and now my personal audio speaker system won't work?




I love pan


Last week the area I live in was hit with massive amounts of lighting three days in a row. After one of these storms I went to play my ipod on the speaker system I have and found it would not work. It would turn it on and then immediately it would come up saying error. Does anyone know if there is some way to try to reset it? Any other suggestions on ways to try to fix it would be great. It is the Sony personal audio docking system RDP-XF100iP. Thanks!


Answer
im not sure how to fix it you could always go to a best by or radio shak but it probably got fried




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there anybody know how the speaker at school work?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment