Saturday, October 19, 2013

How do I play music on 2 separate stereo systems simultaneously?

best speaker system for parties
 on STAR 22
best speaker system for parties image



SuzyQ


I have one stereo/speaker system in my family room (Yamaha AV receiver RX-V661) and the other stereo/speaker system (Sony FM Stereo/FM-AM Receiver STR-D665) is upstairs in my bonus room. There are no wires between these two systems. I also want 2 sets of wireless speakers for my deck and sun room. When I have a party, I want all of them to play the same songs from my PC media server. Is this possible?


Answer
Great question Suzy- I'm trying to figure out the same.
But I'm finding that it's simplest to do it all wireless. So Split the media server OUT signal to wirelessly xmit to both stereos..âthe wireless party speakers system already came with wireless signal thrower from the PC right. ? so your server OUT signal must split to 4 .
⺠2 stereos and the 2 wireless. good luck-

What kind of speakers do you use with an iPod?




BG


If you want to use an iPod for party music in a large meeting room, what kind of speaker system would you use? I mean, lower budget.


Answer
The two best speaker systems are the Bose Sounddock and the iPod Hi-Fi. I have the Bose and I love it, although the Hi-Fi is better for parties, it has a better equilizer and bass... They are pricy though... The best for the cheaper speakers are the Altec Lansing speakers... They usually go for around $100-$120...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I play music on 2 separate stereo systems simultaneously?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment