Thursday, October 17, 2013

What is the best subwoofer for under $100?




Chris


Hi I am looking for a subwoofer that is at least 100 watts and is under $100. i need it to be self powered and have ports on the back for 4 left and right speakers so i wont need a receiver. Thanks in advance!


Answer
I would get a speaker system from Creative like this:

http://us.store.creative.com/Creative-GigaWorks-T3-2.1-Speaker-System/M/B001S10DDO.htm

what is a good set of PC speakers?




elcor7


I am looking for a nice set of speakers for a computer. More for music than movies or gaming. I prefer them to be under $100 dollars. I want some recommendations... thanks.


Answer
I would suggest you to take Logitech Z-2300 speakers because they are best for listening music and you will get these speakers for around $90. Logitech Z-2300 is the best 2.1 computer speaker system (two 40-watt satellites plus a⦠120-watt subwoofer). These PC speakers are nice and loud, without losing clarity or becoming distorted at higher volume levels. The Logitech speakers come with an adapter so you can also use them with game consoles and DVD players. http://www.hometheatre-secrets.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best subwoofer for under $100?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment