Saturday, October 19, 2013

I want to get a surround sound system on my computer can you guys help me out?

speaker system altec lansing
 on Altec Lansing VS4221 2.1 35 Watts Three-Piece Computer Speaker System ...
speaker system altec lansing image



SNL (sat n


The thing is I already have a 2.1 Altec Lansing speaker system so if I buy another system that means I have another system's volume I have to adjust which gets kind of annoying. So what should I do, I cant return the system I already have and I dont wanna sell it or give it away. How do I integrate my current system with a new system.


Answer
I can't think of any simple way of doing it to make that system surround sound. I would just get a 5.1 system from logitech. If you're really serious about surround sound. Think about adding a creative sound card and buying a av receiver.

My computer speakers are emitting a "popping" sound after a few seconds of turning them on?




Crispin D


I have a 4.1 Altec Lansing speaker system, that whenever I use emit an annoying "popping" noise thats the same volume even if my music is lower or higher than the sound. It comes out of all the speakers except the subwoofer, since the noise is a fairly mid range pitch.


Answer
The speakers are emitting that noise because there is a power surge when they are turned on.

1) Check the sound cable connection at the back of your computer

2) Ensure that your speaker system is plugged in to a surge protector (NOT an uninterruptable power supply) which, in turn, is plugged into a grounded outlet

Chances are, it's nothing to worry about - but electronics are expensive, so make sure you're taking proper care of them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to get a surround sound system on my computer can you guys help me out?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment