Monday, September 9, 2013

What kind of amp to buy for car sound system?

speaker system 2-way
 on Pioneer TS-G1043R 2-Way 4 Car Speakers System | eBay
speaker system 2-way image



jyoung


I have two 2-way component speakers taking 90 watts RMS @ 2 ohms, and a sub taking 200 watts RMS @ 4 ohms. The speakers come with 2 tweeters and 2 passive crossovers. What kind of Amp would I need to buy and how would i install it?

Also would its still possible i can get similar kind of speakers for the same price except they are 100 watts RMS @ 4 ohms. Would it be a lot easier/better to get those instead?



Answer
Go with the Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-4. Its bridgeable to 200 watts @ 4 ohms. This amp also puts out 100 watts @ 2 ohms for the other two channels, so go with the 90 watts speakers to achieve 2 ohms. 10 watts wont make a difference

can i connect my sony apm 078 speakers to my computer? if i can, how do i implement it?




Hashem Bur


I have 2 way speaker sony apm 078 system. Its old! but the speakers are awesome! I want to connect them to my pc! is it possible? and how can i do it?


Answer
It depends on the connector.
Only if the Speaker connector is compatible or sits in the slot properly only then the speaker will work with computer




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of amp to buy for car sound system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment