Sunday, September 8, 2013

What is the best receiver to use with the Bose Acoustimass 6 III?

speaker system 5.1 reviews
 on Logitech 6-Piece 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Speaker System | Shop ...
speaker system 5.1 reviews image



HOVAH da G


I'm going to purchase the 6 speaker Bose Acoustimass System, but I was wondering what kind of receiver would be best to use. It's only 5.1 channels, so I don't need anything above that. Any good answers?


Answer
Consumer Reports recommends Onkyo home theatre receivers as getting the most for your money. I have an Onkyo 5.1 receiver and it does a great job with a lot of features more expensive brands have. Click on the following web site for a review and where to buy:
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/CNet/story?id=2827911

What is the best wireless surround sound system?




Jake


I am looking for a surround sound system that does not have a lot of wires, and that I can have speakers that are wireless. My budget is is around $500, and I really want the best for my money.

Thanks!



Answer
At that price you will have to stay in the theater in a box surround sound which is a 5.1 system with a dvd player and subwoofer.
Go to http://www.bestbuy.com or cnet for reviews.
I have a sony which cost around $350 2 years ago with wireless rear speakers and I'm happy with it.
Any brand like Sony, Panasonic or Samsung should be ok. Make sure that it has Hdmi ports and a digital audio in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best receiver to use with the Bose Acoustimass 6 III?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment