Thursday, September 12, 2013

Can I hook up 2 different speaker systems to my Windows 7 computer?

speaker system parts
 on Altec Lansing VS2421 2.1 Speaker System - 28 W RMS - Black - Compare ...
speaker system parts image



Newsh


I have a cheap, decent speaker surround sound system with sub woofer and 2 speakers. The sub plugs into the power bar, plugged into the wall outlet. I've had this with my computer since I got it 2 years ago. They are Insignia speakers and sub. I also have a Logitech speaker system now with Subs and two speakers. The sub woofer has pretty good base for a cheap brand, I want to connect the 2 different speaker systems to my computer and play music at the same time. Can I do this? I got those logitech speakers from my mom because she doesn't need all that sound on her computer and she got a new computer. I just want to see how loud it is. I have plenty of USB ports on my computer. I don't know if they will run on the same sound card? I know I have plugged in my USB headset with microphone attached and I can use the microphone that's attached to the headset, have music coming through the speakers and my voice through the speakers, not music through the headphone part, so I might be able to do this.
@ Reece... Word up, thanks a lot for helpin a brother out lol!
Also, will 2 speaker systems sound good when I hook them up properly? I just don't want the sound to be all over the place, and no delays between speaker systems and music playing, and smooth sound, etc.



Answer
I asked this same question a while back and the answer is yes.

Get an audio jack splitter and make sure its a full stereo splitter and not just splitting the audio into left and right mono

Can I connect my Sony speaker system to my TV?




baseballfa


I have the Sony MHC-EC69i. I was wondering if i could connect it to my TV or my Wii so that i could get the sound to go through the speaker system. If it's possible to do this, I need to know what cables or parts to get, and how to make it work correctly. Thanks in advance.


Answer
The specs say it has audio inputs and if that's true then yes you can. You need to use an rca cable (the kind they include in the box when you buy a cd player or dvd player with a a red plug and a white plug) and connect it from the audio outputs on your TV to the audio inputs on your Sony. I can't see the picture well enough to know what buttons are on the front, but you'll need to select AUX or whatever it's labelled so the Sony will play the signal from the TV.
All you need is the RCA cable, which you probably already have sitting around. If not, head over to Radio Shack and pick one up in whatever length you need.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I hook up 2 different speaker systems to my Windows 7 computer?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment