Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Randomly about two weeks ago my speakers stopped emitting noise? Battery problem or fuse?

best speaker system for truck
 on Feels Right at Home at West Ranch Rincon Point Lines Up Sewer System ...
best speaker system for truck image



Christian


About 2 weeks ago I turned on my truck (2001 Toyota Tundra) and my stereo was on and was acting normal but no sound was coming out. A few days later when I turned on my truck it did work but after an hour it stopped. Also 2 years ago I installed a new stereo/speaker system in my truck. Just curious what the problem may be and what a potential solution could be. Thanks and much love.


Answer
take your head unit out and see if the wires are all connected good... ie.. blue to blue red to red ect... if there all good then you should have a fuse either on your head unit or on one of the wires most likelt the blue or yellow and make sure its not blown.... it wouldnt be a fuse on your cars fuse box b/c if i t was the head unit wouldnt turn on hope it helps

Can two audio head units share a speaker system in a late model GMC truck without damage to either unit?




jm93030


I have a 2003 Sierra with a stock am/fm radio with RDS that uses the speaker system to transmit information signals, like a chime tone when the fuel is low. Aftermarket head units would require an expensive special adapter to connect if I want to retain that function. Couldnât I just install another head unit with a CD player in the truck, and share the stock speaker system? I am concerned if feedback from one unit to the other could cause damage or other problems.


Answer
In theory, you could connect them to the same speaker system, but you would want to put some sort of switching system to prevent any sort of grounding or noise problem. By the time you install the 2nd head unit and wire everything correctly, you'll have thought twice about just buying the simple expensive connector.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Randomly about two weeks ago my speakers stopped emitting noise? Battery problem or fuse?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment