Friday, September 13, 2013

What are some good sound systems that has digital optical input for PS3?

speaker system in bathroom
 on Online Shopping Electronics Audio & Video Speakers Speaker Systems
speaker system in bathroom image



elvis_4767


I'm looking for a sound system that has an digital optical input so i can connect it to my PS3. Price range between $50-150.


Answer
Try to get a Cambridge Soundworks DTT 3500.

You can find it cheaply on ebay. This set once cost over $700, and is by far the best system you can get for the money now.

If you buy a surround set for $50-150, you will have a small plastic subwoofer and tiny speakers with extremely tinny sound.

The DTT 3500 has an enormous wooden Sub.
Just turn the volume up on this thing, insert "The Matrix" and play the Lobby scene (you know, where the guard asks for "Backup. We need Backup!", and the soldier screams "Freeze!" and then hell breaks loose).

Then take the Sub to your bathroom and use it as a hairdryer.

The DTT3500 will blow you away (in the truest sense of the word) in this price segment.

How do I set up a home stereo system/what kind of system should I buy?




go2thebatc


I live in a one-bedroom condo (so, like an apartment - living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and balcony; we'll say 700-800 square feel total). I want to know if it is even possible to do this, and if it is, what kind of sound system should I be shopping for, and how would I set it up?

I want to have one sound system for everything (music and 2 TVs), that can extend to all rooms, but can also be turned off in specific rooms that I'm not in. So, for example, if I'm in the kitchen, listening to music, I'd want the speakers in the living room and kitchen on, but the ones in the bedroom off. Similarly, if I'm watching TV in the bedroom, I'd like the bedroom speakers on, but the living room and kitchen speakers off. If I'm on the balcony, I'd like only the balcony speakers on. There may be times, though (for example, if I'm moving around a lot, or cleaning) that I would want all the speakers on at once. So basically, I'd like to wire together a sound system that includes a TV and iPod dock/aux hookup in the living room, and another TV and another iPod dock in the bedroom, with speakers in the living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and balcony.

I am pretty good at hooking things up, wiring, and getting tech-y stuff to work, but I'm by no means an expert. This is a place I own, so I am able to screw into walls and such. I'm completely aware that this will turn out to be pretty expensive, but I obviously don't want to spend more money than I have to. I'd rather not have this system take up every outlet in my house, and I'd rather not have to turn each speaker on and/or off individually. I'm thinking that the system will for sure need to be wireless, and I plan to use outdoor speakers for the balcony, and maybe for the bathroom and kitchen, as well.

Thanks so much for any suggestions you may have. I'd also welcome suggestions for good brands and/or systems that may not meet my preferred qualifications. Thanks everybody!



Answer
You just need to buy a Multi channel amplifier with Multi-Zone Capability.
Multi-Zone capability is a function in which the Receiver can send a second source signal to speakers or a separate audio system in another location. This is not the same as just connecting additional speakers and placing them in another room.

The Multi-Zone function allows a Home Theater Receiver to actually control either the same, or a separate, source than the one being listened to in the main room, to another location. For example, the user can be watching a DVD movie with surround sound in the main room, while someone else can listen to a CD player in another, at the same time. Both the DVD player and CD player are connected to the same Receiver, but are accessed and controlled separately using the same main Receiver.
Some high-end Home Theater Receivers incorporate the ability to run both a Zone 2 and Zone 3, in addition to the main zone. On these receivers, Preamp Outputs are provided for both Zones, which require separate amplifiers for each Zone. However, some receivers will give you the option of running either Zone 2 or Zone 3 using the built-in amplifiers of the receiver. In this type of setup, the user can run a Second Zone with the internal amplifiers of the receiver, and a Third Zone using a separate amplifier. However, since you are using the Receiver to power the Second Zone, you will still sacrifice the full 7.1 channel capability of the receiver in the main room.

Pioneer Elite SC Receivers (Multi-Zone Network Capabilities)
The SC-75, SC-77 and SC-79 are built for maximum installation flexibility offering a variety of multi-zone set-up configurations. All nine speaker channels can be reconfigured 11 different ways (12 with SC-77 and SC-79), all controllable from the receiver and/or user's portable device via the iControlAV2013 App (available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and Android(TM) OS devices). In addition to a true 9.2-channel speaker setup, each amplifier can produce a 5.1-channel configuration, with the extra outputs utilized for powering different zones that can be independently controlled. All three models offer simultaneous entertainment from different sources in up to four zones - a main zone, a powered Zone 2 (two speakers in a second room), a powered Zone 3 (two speakers in a third room) and HDZONE (additional HDMI source to a fourth room). In these setup configurations, users have the ability to adjust tone (treble and bass), volume and balance (left and right), and the option to incorporate a subwoofer to create a more powerful 2.1-channel system (for Zone 2).

Denon amplifier DRA-697CIHD ,DRA-697CI ,DRA-397 has this feature.
links for denon below




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good sound systems that has digital optical input for PS3?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment