Monday, September 9, 2013

How do you hookup speakers to your TV?

speaker system panasonic
 on Panasonic SC-NP10 Wireless Speaker System with Universal Tablet Stand ...
speaker system panasonic image



Trent


I have a panasonic sa ak220 speaker system with two speakers and I want to hook them up to my tv which is an element 32'


Answer
That sound system has analog stereo RCA in. You need to those outputs on the TV, a headphone out (which you use a 3.5mm to RCA cable.) or an audio DAC from the TV's digital out.

What is a good wireless speaker system that can cover a whole floor for under $500?

Q. I am going to set up my grandmother's home audio system. I need it to have a standard 3.5 mm headphone input jack so that I can connect it to airport express. Thanks in advance, Will!
I don't mean surround sound, I mean a system that I can place a speaker in any part of the house.


Answer
I don't know of a completely wireless 5.1 system, but Panasonic and Sony both make wireless rear speaker systems. The front three speakers and the sub are wired, but the rears are wireless. The Panasonic is RF, while the Sony uses IR. I don't think either has a 3.5mm input, but you can buy a 3.5 to RCA adapter for $3 at any electronics store. I don't know the price of the systems though. I believe the model numbers are Panasonic SCHT940 and Sony DAVFX1. I could be wrong. Too many models to keep track of. Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you hookup speakers to your TV?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment