Saturday, September 14, 2013

What's the best speaker system for a bedroom?

speaker system yamaha
 on Yamaha releases two new sound bar systems that probably cost more than ...
speaker system yamaha image



Mitty


I am looking to purchase a speaker system for my boyfriends bedroom. The one he has now was 2 speakers and a subwoofer and sounded great and was loud enough to fill the entire house. Sadly he blew the speakers out. I want something similar not like a 5 speaker surround sound deal and around a $200 budget. Primary use is music. Something he can keep on the desk and move around.


Answer
I heard a story from one of my family members that my uncle is notorious for blowing out speakers, but he never blew a JBL speaker.
- Some good receiver speaker brands are polk audio, energy, monoprice, klipsch, M&K, JBL.ect
- Some good receiver brands are onkyo, denon, pioneer, yamaha, sony.

Also I am not sure if your looking for computers speakers that plug into the colored outputs on the back of a computer.
- Some good computer speaker brands are logitech, creative inspire, cyber acoustics (ca), altec lansing.ect

- At crutchfield (never shoped at this site tho) the 5.1 energy take classic is on sale for $200!, it's originally $300-500.
- If not you can go to the speaker brand sites and look at individual speakers and then look at sites/stores that sell them.

What is the best speaker system I can buy for no more that $1000?




Cole G


I'm looking to upgrade my home speaker system and don't want to spend more than a grand. I've been looking at KRK a lot and am interested. I want to find a good subwoofer with a lot of power and some clear speakers. The system would be used mostly for genres of house, rap, hip hop,electronic, and occasionally classic rock. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
JBL
Infinity
Polk Audio
Klipsch
Boston Acoustic
RBH
B&W
Yamaha

I personally like Infinity and Polk but they are all good affordable speakers under $1000




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best speaker system for a bedroom?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment