Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How can I hook up more than one device for quick switching on a single speaker system?

computer speaker system 5.1
 on ... 5500 Speaker Z5500 THX Computer Home Theater Sound System 5 1 | eBay
computer speaker system 5.1 image






I would like to connect my TV and computer to the same speaker system, and switch between them at will. Can I do this somewhat cheaply? I don't need 5.1 sound, an inexpensive 2.1 system would be fine, I just want to make sure I can switch between 2 inputs.


Answer
A simple RCA A/V switch will work fine - you may need some adapters depending on what inputs and speakers you are using:

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-DT902AV-2-Way-V-Switcher/dp/B0014KOAD8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1314367962&sr=1-1

Just use the red/white audio jacks - leave the yellow video unconnected.

how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?




Mike


how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?


i just got a new LCD tv for christmas which i use as a TV and Monitor, so how can i connect my 5.1 speaker system for use with TV, PC, and Video game use?



Answer
Read the following article and it will help you step by step in setting up your surround sound.

https://www.installingflats.com/Articles.asp?ID=159




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I hook up more than one device for quick switching on a single speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment