Friday, June 13, 2014

What is a good desktop computer speaker system?




palman18


I want to buy some new computer speakers since my old cheap speakers broke and I'm sick of using a gaming headset for music and movies. I am looking to spend around $150-200 on a good speaker system. I am a "semi-audiophile" and I appreciate good sound. I would prefer a system with a good balance of highs, mids, and lows and would rather have a good 2.1 system than a cheap surround sound system. I would prefer a system with a subwoofer, but if there are any that have good bass without one, I am open to it. I don't have a sound card on my computer, but I am open to buying one if it makes a considerable difference. Any help is appreciated.


Answer
Here are a few speaker systems that fall within your price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007679%20600010683%204017&IsNodeId=1&name=%24100%20-%20%24200&Order=RATING&Pagesize=100

How can I hook up my speaker system with my computer? PLEASE help 10 pts best anwser.?




Raddin


Hello and thank you for answering my question. I have a speaker system but no connections to my computer or anything,just wires, so is there any way that I could connect it to another device such as an Mp3 or laptop.
Thanks



Answer
only way this will work is if you have a stereo or a power source for the speakers. The computer will not provide enuf power to make them loud or work at all. You get a decent pair of headphones. Like ten dollar pair not even. The headphone wires should be at least twice as thick as ipod ear bud wires. You cut the headphone wires as close to the headphones as possible. Strip them about an inch. There mite two sets of wires in one rubber casing. Separate them and leave the inner cased wire alone (if there is one). Now get audio jacks(red and white kind). How ever long you need to reach your stero from your computer. If you have those types of jacks on it. Then plug in the headphone jack to your comp turn stero on put wires together. If you need more help check out a tec sit they sometimes help. If you have direct wire input to the stereo just go to radio shack and get a set of speaker wires. Not that much money will be spent. Hope I could help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good desktop computer speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment