Friday, June 13, 2014

loud portable speakers for laptop?




Paul


Im looking to buy speakers/portable stereo system for my laptop.. for home use and bringing to house party's, so they need to be loud enough and a reasonable price? any ideas would be great :)


Answer
you can check out Logitech Z313 Speaker System The clear hearty bass with sound that literally fills a room. You can't go wrong especially for the price of computer speakers that brings life to my PC and youtube sounds.

Which Logitech Speaker System is better?




Andrew Su


I am thinking of buying a new speaker system, but I cant decide which one to buy. I am trying to choose between Logitech Speaker System Z523, Logitech Speaker System Z313, and Logitech Speaker System Z313. Which one is best to buy?


Answer
Logitech Z-523




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: loud portable speakers for laptop?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment