Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Are the Infiniti G37's standard 6 speakers Bose also?




ManOnFire


I know the premium sound system option or Infiniti Studio on Wheels is manufactured by Bose but are the standard speakers Bose also?


Answer
I believe they are Bose from what I can remember. When I was looking at them I drove the base one and I think it was a 6 speaker Bose system. I sounded very nice but I'm an audiophile so I got the 11 speaker one with some other options. The upgrade is definitly worth it though.

Can you connect the beats pill speaker with the home stereo?




Kerryann


My mother wants to connect the beats pill speaker with the home stereo system and use it with a remote control. I don't think it's possible, but if it is how does she do it?


Answer
I'm not sure I understand. Why would anyone want to use that horrible little speaker on a real stereo system?

If the stereo has a headphone output or a line-out, you could use that to connect the Pill. But to be honest, this sounds like trying to use skateboard wheels on your car.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are the Infiniti G37's standard 6 speakers Bose also?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment