Saturday, June 14, 2014

TV/Speakers/Karaoke System?




V for V


I have a TV and speakers. What equipments do I need to hook the TV to the speakers? What about for a karaoke system? Do I need like a mixing amp or something? Can anyone provide me the links or tell me how to get those equipments?


Answer
You must have a receiver and audio cables (the red and white ones).

The speakers will connect to the receiver with speaker wire. You must run stereo audio cables out from the tv (if it has audio output jacks on the back) into the receiver (usually into the jacks labled "video 1" or "tv/sat").

If your karaoke system is sending both audio and video into your tv, then the audio cables running from the tv to the receiver will be sufficient. If you are not running audio to the tv from your karaoke machine, then you will need a second set of stereo audio cables running from the karaoke machine into your stereo.

What is the best brand of speaker use for home karaoke system?




Mike


I am looking for a pair of speaker for my karaoke system at home , but I really don't know what brand , I saw few kind like mbm , ips 680 idol , 1000 ips idol , 301 Bose , speakers !!!!!!! Any one know please give me advise , thanks


Answer
If you have a nice home hi-fi you can use it for Karaoke too. JBL and Celestion speakers are good, but lots of people will have a different make they favour. Bose are ok but over-priced. Look for the sensitivity, measured in dB, the higher the rating, the better the speaker, and the louder it will be for a given power. Top end speakers can be over 100dB but anything over 85dB is pretty good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: TV/Speakers/Karaoke System?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment