Sunday, May 25, 2014

Electronics - Speaker System?




Dee


I'm clueless when it comes to electronics. I'm looking for a speaker system that can be permanently mounted both indoors (2) and outdoors (4) that will work with my ipod. Don't want to spend a fortune. Any suggestions?


Answer
Respectfully the best way to get a clue is to listen to speakers and take someone with you who does have a clue. And begin reading about speakers. If you are a music lover, even to a degree, their is nothing worse in the whole wide world than to listen to money get on your last nerve. You owe it to yourself to have some idea and not let someone sell you a bill of goods at your expense.

I would suggest as a reference listen to the sound quality of Kicker 501. You need a reference for your sound, no different than if you were cooking and tasted your dish to see if it has enough....
http://www.calibex.com/Kicker-IK501-Powered-iPod-679263997/cb2/prices-html?nxtg=2ac90a280512-71B5
Obviously you cannot mount this unit, but the sound is right, its an excellent lead to figuring things out. Consider the movies, games or music you prefer. Is this purchase for 90% movies and 10% tv audio? Or vice versa? It matters the most what your priorities are. I guess you need to be clear on what your budget would be, hard to suggest affordable without numbers. Smile.

Its all good.

Best.

is this correct? not a native speaker?




Eve


The world system certainly is problematic. I am here trying to underline what I see lying beneath all that is wrong about this world.

thanks



Answer
The world system is certainly problematic. I am here trying to underline what I see lying hidden beneath all that is wrong about this world.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Electronics - Speaker System?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment