Thursday, May 29, 2014

What are the specs on a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse Infinity stereo system?




poker_nikk


I own a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS that I bought used about a year ago. I blew the rear speakers and went to Best Buy and had them replaced for as cheap as I could. They put in some Kenwoods that sound like garbage. I'd like to buy new speakers, but since I don't know the specs on the Infinity stereo that's in my car right now, I don't know what to buy.

Thanks :)



Answer
Your front door speakers are 5 1/4" and your back side panel speakers are 6 1/2". Your factory deck with the infinity system has more than enough power to drive most speakers in those sizes. I have always had a preference for pioneer speakers for their price and performance. You can get a nice 6 1/2" 3-way pioneer for under $50. Check www.crutchfield.com

2000 camaro head unit?




Aaron Huds


im looking for a good head unit somewhere for my 10" subs (alpine). I have a 2000 chevy camaro & im not sure how to know whether or not it will fit in my car, so. how can i tell if one will fit in my camaro?


Answer
Go to this site.
http://www.crutchfield.com/

Under, "Car Audio, Video & GPS" tab, under "Build Your System" Click on,
"Find What Fits Your Car"

Enter the details of your car.

When this is finished, Crutchfield will only match you with Head units, speakers, and other installation options that will fit your car.
If there are any special conditions that need to be met, they will inform you of them, like wiring, if the unit will only fit with custom work, etc, etc.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the specs on a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse Infinity stereo system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment