Thursday, May 29, 2014

Best 2.1 PC Speakers Under $100?




Purple Haz


I am really unsure what may be the best overall speakers based on reviews between the two.

http://www.amazon.com/Altec-Lansing-VS4621-Computer-Speaker/dp/B0038W0NEU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Speaker-System-Z523-Subwoofer/dp/B002FU5QMK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

The Altec's have less watts, however a reviewer noted the SPL (Sound Pressure Level) spec is 95db, meaning that the actual driver/speaker efficiency is good, taking less power to drive them.

I listen to quite a variety of music. Mostly indie, alternative/progressive rock, hardcore/mathcore (screamo) and even some dubstep/rap. Bass is pretty important to me, as is the sound having depth and richness. I'm in no way a audiophile, not expecting something mind blowing for 100 bucks.

Any other recommended systems I've not mentioned? Thanks..



Answer
Logitech Speaker System Z523 with Subwoofer are several lengthy reviews on these speakers already, so I'll keep this short. I think the four and five star rated reviews are pretty much spot on. Yes, the woofer can easily overpower the desk speakers. That's why there's a separate volume control marked "bass". Look, this is not a home stereo system. It's a set of good quality computer speakers with a woofer footrest.

2.0 vs 2.1 PC speakers?




morphicsai


Ok, I am considering upgrading my old bottom of the line speakers. They are 2.0 I've never really messed with a subwoofer or anything. In fact i never even considered getting one, but I've been wondering if it's worth it. I would like to keep things to 2.0 to save room but are there any speakers out there that are good price that sound awesome even without the woofer? Or should i get a 2.1 system b ecause it will sound way more awesome then any 2.0 speaker set?

P.S WHere do I put subwoofer?



Answer
2.1 all the way... ESPECIALLY IF YOU LISTEN TO MUSIC!!!!

I have a great speaker system that cost me $40. It's the Logitech X-240. Bass is amazing and it has Bass control. The only con to this system is the sub will sound like its about to blow at first, but it doesn't. I've had this system for about a year and its great. I love loud music btw, and I have no blown speakers. Oh, also the wiring sucks... but the satellite speakers are small and sub isn't that big... it just sits right behind my monitor.

This is my second favorite speaker system I've owned, and is neck to neck on the best one I've owned... my favorite is the Creative Labs SBS 380, but I can't find those anymore...

I looked online and sounds like this speaker system is perfect for you. Great sound quality (as I read from the reviews) and small AND within a budget!!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121014




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best 2.1 PC Speakers Under $100?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment