Saturday, May 24, 2014

Does the Logitech Speaker System Z623 work on tv?




elijah


I wanna buy a good speaker system for my tv and I saw that this one is affordable (I have a budget of $150)
I wanted to know if it works for watching tv and if it sounds good.

Thanks



Answer
I'm afraid Greg is totally wrong.

Home theater gear is NOT compatible with computer gear.

That speaker set is designed to work with a computer sound card which has 3 "headphone" jacks to feed the 6 speakers. Your TV, Cable box, BluRay player - none of these will have compatible outputs.

The other problem - computer speakers are designed to surround 1 person at a desk with sound. They are NOT room-filing. But young-and-dumb kids often crank them up and try to use them for their living room or bedroom systems. They wind up burning the speakers out in a few months.

So my advice is you should save your money and watch your local Craigslist for some used gear.

i cant seem to get my speaker system to work?




Joseph Zac


I'm currently using JBL speakers, i'm not quite sure what model. The speakers and sub woofer are black and have a rounded, dome-like shape. If i plug the speakers directly into the computer, they work just fine, so i know its not the speakers. If i plug the audio cable into my tower and monitor, my monitor's built in speakers work, so i know there is nothing wrong with the audio cable. but for some reason, when i plug the audio cable into my tower and sub woofer, and my speakers into the sub woofer, i get no sound. I know the sub woofer is getting power because the light is on. so, why is it that my speakers work, my audio cable works, but when all connected to my sub woofer, which i know is receiving power, i don't get any sound?
this speaker system has worked with my computer before, so i know they are compatible. any just in case anyone was wondering why i don't just use my monitor's built in speakers or plug my speakers directly into the tower and use them that way, its because the sound is very hard to hear when done that way and i don't have any bass when they are used that way.
Neither the speakers nor the sub woofer work when the speakers work when the speakers are connected to the sub woofer.



Answer
I hope that something is wrong in your sub woofer amplifiers/power supply section.

There will be two amplifier sections in the system. One for the stereo speakers and the other for the sub woofer.

You have not mentioned whether the speakers alone works, if you connect them via the sub woofer (What i mean is - the speakers work alone, while the sub woofer only not working). If the speakers work mean, then the problem is either in sub woofer's amplifier section or faulty bass speaker.

If both the two speakers and sub woofer not working, the fault may be in power supply section.

Also please check the input sockets of JPL for 'Loose contact'. In any case please contact a service engineer - if you can't solve the problem.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does the Logitech Speaker System Z623 work on tv?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment