Friday, May 30, 2014

Which speaker system should I buy?




Andrew


I'm looking for something under $50. Right now I just need loudness b/c my TV's audio sucks. I'd also like to use them with my laptop though. Doesn't matter if surround sound or 2.1 as long as there's a subwoofer with it. I'm not too knowledgeable about sound systems but I'm currently between these 2 systems and don't really know the specs or which is better. If you know of a better system, please let me know!

http://www.target.com/p/logitech-z313-speaker-system-with-subwoofer-black-980-000382/-/A-12389428#prodSlot=medium_1_27&term=logitech

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Cyber-Acoustics-2.1-Black-Computer-Flat-Panel-Speakers/10263993#Product+Reviews



Answer
Completely disregard recardo. Not only is Bose way above your price range, its also vastly mediocre stuff for the price anyway. You will have no Audiophile, enthusiast or knowledgeable speaker guy recommend you Bose... ever.

I would go with the Logitech. More reliable, better sounding and always does a little better than average.
Cyber Acoustics is ok, but i just trust Logitech.

i need help picking computer speakers out?







i got 2 computer speakers i want to buy but i don't know what one is better here are the links from bestbuy should i get this one http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Logitech+-+Z313+2.1-Channel+Speaker+System+(3-Piece)+-+Black/Silver/9427774.p?id=1218104302605&skuId=9427774 or this one http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Logitech+-+S-220+2.1+Multimedia+Speaker+System+%283-Piece%29/9736764.p?id=1218164001742&skuId=9736764

please help thanks



Answer
For the average joe, either of these would fit the bill. One thing you should note is that both the sats (the smaller speakers) only have a full range driver and no tweeter in either. If you can invest a little more then go for a model that includes a midrange driver and a tweeter for highs.

With audio equipment in general you get what you pay for. I previously owned the Klipsch promedia 4.1. Best PC speaker set you can buy hands down. The drivers are based on their quintet speakers. Very high quality. After 10 years the amp fried and the woofer surrounds deteriorated. I now a Definitive technology procinema 6005.1 with a Denon receiver. But not everyone has the same needs, and not everyone wants to invest so much.

Just don't expect audiophile quality from those sets. For basic video viewing and playing games it would be ok.
Good luck to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which speaker system should I buy?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment