Thursday, January 23, 2014

What kind of speaker system should I get for our school lounge?

best speaker system for price
 on Home Theater 5.1 or 2.1?
best speaker system for price image






I have a problem, at school we have a lounge (a place to hang out for the students) that needs a new speaker system. It should have very good quality and possibly surround sound. Can anyone possibly recommend any with a price from 400-550 â¬/$(dollar has almost same value)


Answer
Coel - Just buy a simple shelf stereo system:

http://www.continentalrto.com/files/MHCEC909IP.gif

What is the best home theater speaker system for around $400?




Anthony T


I just got a Panasonic TH-50PZ700U. I'm looking to get the Onkyo TX-SR605 receiver. What would be a good speaker system to get in the $400 price range?


Answer
I have an Onkyo receiver and it has done well for me. I have Polk audio speakers, the combo works well. You may want to look at Infinity speakers as well. Be sure to get the same brand/model of speakers whatever you do. Sony speakers are also rated well by Consumer Reports and seems to be a little cheaper as well. Another note make sure you speakers can handle whatever is being pumped out of your receiver.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of speaker system should I get for our school lounge?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment