Monday, January 20, 2014

How can I hook an IPOD up to a surround sound system?

best speaker system surround sound
 on Digital SoundTouch Control Center
best speaker system surround sound image



Sara S


I'm buying my BF an IPOD for Christmas, but I know he's going to want to hook it up to his surround sound, he seems to think he needs a whole new speaker system to do it.

Do I need to buy any accessories, or a whole new surround sound system? If I can just buy an add on for it, I'd love it, but can I have some advice on where to find a good one? His surround sound is Phillips, but it sounds really goode.



Answer
I don't have surround sound, but I do connect my iPod to my stereo system. At the back of my stereo console, there are two ports (one red, one yellow) labeled "AUX" for auxiliary. I picked up a cord at Radio Shack for about $10 that plugs in at one end to the headphone port on my iPod and the other end has two plugs that plug into the two ports on my stereo. It works great and sounds great. I'm guessing something like this would work for a surround sound system.

I bet staff at a large electronics retailer could advise you to whether there was any more sophisticated devices that may be designed to work with surround sound systems, but just the simple cheap cord works great for me!

How do I hook up a 5.1 surround sound PC speaker system to an Xbox 360?




9508193457


How do I hook up a 5.1 surround sound PC speaker system to an Xbox 360? Do I need to buy an adapter or is it possible to rig one up using adapters you can buy at Walmart or Radio Shack?

I had to buy an adapter for my Xbox and my xbox 360, so I could use all the speakers from my logitech 5.1 surround sound PC speakers or else I would only be able to get 2.1.

Thanks Community!



Answer
is it the one with the matrix button?

If so you should have an adapter that converts it. just look in you box




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I hook an IPOD up to a surround sound system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment