Friday, January 24, 2014

What is the best Ipod speaker for a banquet room that's about 1300 square feet?

speaker system for restaurant
 on MusicLite wireless LED light speaker combination - Osram Sylvania and ...
speaker system for restaurant image



silliemonk


I'm having a small reception at a restaurant and unfortunately I booked a room that does not allow any entertainment but a medium size speaker system. I need something simple that would fill the room with background music, nothing too big consider there is no dance floor.


Answer
I agree with the person who said Bose speakers. I have looked your question up before and Bose seems to be the best. You should look into the Bose speakers they have for ipods.

What do I need to consider before trying to add an on/off button to a microphone/speaker system?




Scott Fowl


I work at a restaurant with an intercom used for calling out order numbers. The microphone is always on though, and sometimes it picks up employees' chatter. I'd like to add an on/off switch, or push-to-talk sort of button, without replacing anything. Can I cut the wire going out from the microphone and have it pass through a switch or button?

Thanks.



Answer
Yes you probably can however you can't leave the wire hanging disconnected as that will probably cause a loud hum when the added switch turns the microphone off. You can probably short the microphone wires together with no problems which will silence the mic or if you're not happy doing it that way you can disconnect the mic wire and short it with a resistor of similar value to the impedance of the mic element.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Ipod speaker for a banquet room that's about 1300 square feet?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment