Friday, January 24, 2014

What is the best home theater speaker system for around $400?

speaker system onkyo
 on Onkyo | Products - TV Speaker Systems
speaker system onkyo image



Anthony T


I just got a Panasonic TH-50PZ700U. I'm looking to get the Onkyo TX-SR605 receiver. What would be a good speaker system to get in the $400 price range?


Answer
I have an Onkyo receiver and it has done well for me. I have Polk audio speakers, the combo works well. You may want to look at Infinity speakers as well. Be sure to get the same brand/model of speakers whatever you do. Sony speakers are also rated well by Consumer Reports and seems to be a little cheaper as well. Another note make sure you speakers can handle whatever is being pumped out of your receiver.

What is a good 7.1 speaker system with a receiver that is cheap?




Bowling A


I want to get a cheap 7.1 speaker system with a receiver that is good. Any suggestions? Links would be helpful as well as reviews.


Answer
Go to Fry's Electronics and look up the Onkyo HT-S5200 system a 7.1 receiver and 7.1 speaker set up for $500.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best home theater speaker system for around $400?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment