Monday, January 20, 2014

Can i connect two different speaker systems to play one song?

best speaker system apartment
 on BEST HOME INTERCOM SYSTEM CAT 5 Cable, 6 Room Kit, Business ...
best speaker system apartment image



vgab1626


O.K so I have an iHome speaker and my friend has a JBL speaker. At parties one of the speakers is never enough, so i'm wondering if its possible to have a cord connecting the two speakers systems so that the ipod playing on one of the systems can play on the other as well. Both speakers have audio-in and video-out holes on the back.


Answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOJkwNjIsg, its a pain in the ass, but this will work i have it setup like this at my apartment

Is there a wireless speaker that I can use for iPhone, computer (Spotify, Netflix) and television?




J


I don't know ANYTHING about speaker systems. I am moving into a new apartment that has a great room which will be perfect for entertaining.

I think it would be nice to have a speaker or small speaker set in the room that I can use to:

(1) play music from my iPhone while I cook or entertain;
(2) play music from my computer (Spotify) while I cook or entertain;
(3) play sound from my computer when I want to watch a movie on Netflix;
(4) play sound from my TV when I want to watch a show or movie.

Is there ONE wireless speaker/speaker set I can use for all of these purposes? Or do I have to buy different speakers for each device?

Thank you in advance!



Answer
You could do it with one speaker no problem. I'd look at getting a pair of active speakers like the AudioEngine A5+ speakers. Then pair them with an AirportExpress for Airplay and connect them to your TV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i connect two different speaker systems to play one song?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment