Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Acoustimass 3 Series IV speaker system connected directly to TV?

speaker system for tv
 on Dell Multimedia Speaker System for LCD & Plasma TV
speaker system for tv image



bluelink


Has anyone connected teh Acoustimass 3 Series IV speaker system to the TV directly instead of a receiver ? does the Subwoofer also work.
thanks.



Answer
You can't connect Bose Accoustimass Series directly to TV. What you need is an AMPLIFIER (minimum 2 channels, output ranging 10-100 watts per channel) to drive your 'Accoustimass 3 Series IV speakers'. Feel free to contact me if you need more help on this.

Can I connect my Sony speaker system to my TV?




baseballfa


I have the Sony MHC-EC69i. I was wondering if i could connect it to my TV or my Wii so that i could get the sound to go through the speaker system. If it's possible to do this, I need to know what cables or parts to get, and how to make it work correctly. Thanks in advance.


Answer
The specs say it has audio inputs and if that's true then yes you can. You need to use an rca cable (the kind they include in the box when you buy a cd player or dvd player with a a red plug and a white plug) and connect it from the audio outputs on your TV to the audio inputs on your Sony. I can't see the picture well enough to know what buttons are on the front, but you'll need to select AUX or whatever it's labelled so the Sony will play the signal from the TV.
All you need is the RCA cable, which you probably already have sitting around. If not, head over to Radio Shack and pick one up in whatever length you need.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Acoustimass 3 Series IV speaker system connected directly to TV?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment