Saturday, January 25, 2014

How can I hook up my ipod to my car without an aux input?

best car speaker system brand
 on Boss Audio Systems CH6530 - Car stereo - only $12
best car speaker system brand image



Chicken


My car has a cd/stereo system installed with no tape player so I can't get one of those tape players that hooks up to the ipod. I know there's a cable you can buy that you set a certain radio station to and it will play from the ipod through the car speaker but I have no idea what it is or where to get one. How can I do this?


Answer
FM converters suck,you want to check the rear of your stereo because it may have RCA In's these are a way.If i were you i would stop at any car audio shop in your area with your ride and ask them,information is FREE. Any transmitted signal for running any i pod is like a last choice,your better off swapping out your car stereo,these day's they are cheap,just stick with name brand equipment.

What kind of speakers should I get for my 2005 Saturn Ion?




Cat M


I know nothing about car speakers. I want decent ones, I don't need really good expensive ones, but I would like some decent ones. I bought my car used and discovered that the speakers suck (something I probably should have checked before purchasing the car). Someone please help me out here? I don't even know where to start. I don't want to walk into a Best Buy and get ripped off.


Answer
pioneer brand speakers r a good starter system, they sound clear at all volumes, i have them in my car now, and i love them, i got mine at about $50 per pair




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I hook up my ipod to my car without an aux input?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment