Saturday, January 25, 2014

How to run a karaoke system at home for our family use?

speaker system karaoke
 on KARAOKE : Rental , Sound & Lighting Service in Malaysia
speaker system karaoke image
Q. I want to run a karaoke system at home for our family use. Sometimes we may use it to hold a party and so one. Can someone give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance! Lynn.


Answer
I would strongly advise not connecting the player to your home stereo or surround sound system. Doing so can ruin your home audio speakers. They are not meant for the kind of abuse that live sound can encounter.

Radio Shack has a nice Karaoke system great for home use. It says it's a professional system, but I don't know any professional who would use it. It's simply too small for professional use.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4325985#
It comes with the karaoke player, an amplifier, speakers, stands and a microphone. If you were to try to buy all of these individually, it would cost quite a bit more, although you could get better quality components. But for home use, I doubt you would need them.

Adding a microphone and speaker to my living room/ social loung piano.?




Umar


I have an upright acoustic piano in my living/lounge room at home. However, I would like to add a quality microphone and speaker system for my singing... I need ideas on good quality equipment so I can connect it up. I don't need to amplify the piano as it is loud enough. I'm not much of an expert on these things so can someone please help? The speaker can go ontop of the piano, and the mic should be able to hold itself somewhere! I hope you guys can give me some ideas. Quality should be good on the mic and speakers... NOT a karaoke machine!

Thanks.



Answer
For the mic - I would recommend AKG. They make a full range p from professional for wireless karaoke, and are one of the better mike manufacturers. You can get a mic stand, etc. for it to "hold itself somewhere".
For the mic amp, I would suggest one from Marshall.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to run a karaoke system at home for our family use?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment