Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Should I connect a Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System directly to my tv?




Highmaan


Is connecting the Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System directly to the audio out on my tv set a good idea?...I'm planning on buying one soon to enhance the sound quaility mainly for when I watch digital cable , and also to play ps2 and watch dvds also what kind of connecting adapter do I need(thats important to know)?


Answer
Nope. Not unless your tv decodes 5.1 or the speakers decode the analog signal out of the tv into 5.1. Otherwise you'll just hear left and right speakers. Plus amplifiers in tv sets are crap. Get a cheap 5.1 receiver then hood the stuff up to it. check ebay.

How to connect PS3 to Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers?




Deepak Rad


I want to connect PS3 to Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers. I don't have SPDIF out in my TV. Also it supports stereo out only.
The TV is Vizio VX20L.(http://www.vizio.com/products/detail.aspx?pid=17)
Audiophiles, please help!
I want to connect PS3 to Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers. I don't have SPDIF out in my TV. Also it supports stereo out only.
The TV is Vizio VX20L - http://www.vizio.com/products/detail.aspx?pid=17
Audiophiles, please help!



Answer
If you have the video game adapter (should have come with the speakers, has two RCA jacks on one side and three 3.5mm jacks on the other), you can get sound from all of the speakers. To the audio out (3.5mm headphone jack) on the TV, plug in a 3.5mm-to-RCA adapter cable (available at electronics stores or Radio Shack). The RCA plugs on the cable will plug into the video game adapter. On the other side of the video game adapter, plug in the three 3.5mm plugs from the speaker system.

If you don't have the video game adapter, you can get 2-channel sound (no rear speakers) by connecting the green 3.5mm plug from your sound system to the TV's audio output.

In either case, your PS3 will connect to your TV as it normally would if you were not using external speakers (HDMI, or component video + analog audio).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I connect a Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System directly to my tv?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment